26 Mei 2010

KELUARGA ANGKAT DI JEPUN ( My Family in Japan )


Keluarga Mr Osi ni terlalu baik bagi saya.Walaupun Jepun pernah memerintah Tanah Melayu .katanya kejam.Sebenarnya mereka ni lemah lembut dan baik hati orangnya,Menghormati orang lain.hari2 tunduk macam nak patah pinggang!!
I stayed in Osaka about 14 days.Sometimes i felt homesick because of the whether so cold 5 degrees and difficult to get halal food there.The photograph was taken on the last day of my visit.We were about to go to a dinner held by the Japanese Education Department in Osaka.Mr Osi is a very kind man and a husband too.I was so surprised one day,he did'nt take his dinner until the wife came back from work by 8.00 pm.They are very polite and soft spoken.I never heard they scream at their kids if the kids did something bad.They just talk nicely and softly to them.It was so different from us here in Malaysia,making so much noise when we scolded our childrens.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan