26 Mei 2010

HANA ( a kind of flower )


Kata Mr osi, bila saya dah balik cucunya bersembahyang macam saya buat.Dia manja sangat dengan saya.Neneknya pulak teringin nak pakai tudung.Tak panas ke ? dia tanya dgn sign language
I went to Osaka,Japan in 2004 .I was selected by the Education Ministry.Kuala Lumpur to accompany 21 students from all over Malaysia.The exchange student programmes have been very successful two years back.I was one of the foster parents chosen by the Education Department in Melaka to take care two of the Japanese students,Aya and Yuki.They hardly spoke English neither Bahasa Malaysia.So just we used sign language to communicate.It was fun.Then slowly learn how to converse in Bahasa Malaysia.When I was in Japan I contacted the two girls and we met.It was so wonderful when you could see your foster kids in their own country.Its the same situation when I communicate with Mr Osi's family.They are really kind.But I feel a bit sad because I lost the e-mail address.Anyway,thank you very much Mr. Osi,I'll never forget your kindness.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan